Thursday, February 25, 2016

Origins

Learning my way around the blogging world so bear with me on the formatting of the blog itself.  But I'd like to start out by telling whoever reads this who I am and what I'm all about. 
I'm currently a Licensed NYS Fishing Guide as well as a full time Engineering Student.  My passion is fly fishing though I started out as many youngsters do with a button pole and worm.  My love for the sport grew as I got older and it turned into my main hobby and passion.
Recently I started filming my adventures while fishing in general, in particular fly fishing.  My YouTube channel is WNY_Fly_Guy if you want to go check that out I would really appreciate it!
My aim for this blog is to give reports on various stream conditions as well as educate my readers on fly fishing technique as well as the art of fly tying. 
Thank you for taking a look and tight lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment